Welcome to Nature Discovery for Unforgettable Kilimanjaro and Safari Experiences.
Here’s what makes us one of the leading adventure travel and tour companies in Tanzania:
- 30+ Years Experience – No one knows and loves Tanzania like us;
- Trusted Specialists – For professionally-organized Kilimanjaro Group Treks and photographic wildlife safaris;
- Kilimanjaro Trek Leaders – Setting the standards for the best safety, equipment, and ethical porter treatment;
- Expert Safari Guides – Uncovering the best wildlife viewing in Ngorongoro Crater, the Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Tarangire National Parks and as far off the beaten track as you’d like to go;
- Customer Service – Delivering a highly personalized service dedicated to exceeding guest expectations;
- Responsible Tourism – Committed to the well-being of our employees and making a positive impact on the communities and wild places where we live and explore.
Plan Your Route >>
We Cater for Adventurous Travellers and Will Help You Plan, Organize and Enjoy:
Our camping, lodge and permanent camp safaris are custom-designed based on your interests and budget. We help discerning travellers and safari lovers really experience Tanzania, and we do so in the most responsible way possible.
Mountain Climbing and Hiking
We’re the acknowledged leaders in Kilimanjaro summit climbs and hikes or overnight treks in northern Tanzania. We can custom design an itinerary to suit your group size, fitness levels, and climbing experience. We guide and outfit climbing trips and hiking adventures up and around:
- Mount Kilimanjaro;
- Mount Meru;
- Mount Longido;
- The Ngorongoro Highlands.
No matter where we take you, rest assured you’ll be in safe hands and supporting our objectives for responsible tourism.
Our multi-day trekking safaris in the remote wilds of Maasailand offer a truly authentic and timeless safari experience. The chance to stay at our private camp near Mount Longido is not available with any other safari operator in Tanzania. Apart from Mount Longido, our trekking and hiking adventures can take you to:
- Ol Doinyo Lengai – The famous volcano which the Maasai call the ‘Mountain of God’;
- Mount Meru – Africa’s 7th highest mountain, offering diverse wildlife and epic views of Kilimanjaro;
- The Ngorongoro Highlands – Exploring lesser-known mountains of the Great Rift Valley.